Welcome to Waves!👋
Please read the following rules and guidelines
- Treat each other with respect and dignity.
- We do our best to make the Waves Community a safe and friendly environment and we expect you to do the same.
- Please avoid discussing politics, religion and other sensitive topics that may lead to harmful situations. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
- No NSFW or unprofessional content/speech in our all ages community environments.
- We’ve created an 18+ Category where you may express yourself in a more adult manner while maintaining respect and professionalism. See #opt-in-roles to gain access.
- This includes swear words and fowl language at the discretion of the moderators.
- No Bullying or Harassment. Abuse of any type will not be tolerated.
- Whether it’s to an Admin, a Core Team member or a fellow community member. Trolling, harassment, sexism, racism, hate speech, witch hunting, aggressiveness or threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
- No spam, shilling, or self-promotion.
- Your nickname shouldn't include any 3rd party advertising, especially links.
- No Scamming, Misinformation or Spreading FUD.
- We shouldn’t have to say this, but, we will. Do not make any attempts to scam or mislead the community. Misinformation and spreading FUD will not be tolerated and you will be muted with a potential kick/ban at the teams discretion.
- ⚠️ BEWARE ⚠️
We will never DM you first and we will never ask you for funds, your private keys, seed phrases, or passwords. Anyone claiming to be us is attempting to scam you!
- Report any and all suspicious activity immediately in #support by opening a ticket.
- Please keep your DM’s closed for safety reasons.
- DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. SCAMS ARE EVERYWHERE, BE SAFE.
- Failing to adhere to these rules may result in mute/kick/ban per discretion by the team. Any impersonations of team members or server bots will result in an INSTANT BAN.
- Moderators will hold the final say in any disputes or discrepancies.
- Follow the Discord Community Guidelines: